Modern Slavery Statement
As an organisation we are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in any part of our business or in our supply chains. As a limited company in the UK e-commerce sector we work with a range of suppliers in the UK and globally and we recognise the role we have to play in promoting ethical business practices.
As part of our commitment to prevent modern slavery, we have implemented our Anti-Slavery Policy which influences all of our operational procedures within our organisation. We also make sure our suppliers are aware of our policies. Our Anti-Slavery Policy is reflective of our promise to work ethically and with integrity within all our business relationships.
As part of our efforts to monitor and mitigate the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring within our supply chains, we have adopted due diligence procedures designed to:
- Establish and assess areas of potential risk in our business and supply chains.
- Monitor potential risk areas in our business and supply chains.
- Reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our business and supply chains.
- Provide adequate protection for whistleblowers.
- Risk and compliance.
- We regularly evaluate the nature and extent of our exposure to the risk of modern slavery occurring in our supply chains through the implementation of audits.
We do not consider that we operate in high risk sectors or locations. However, we recognise that there is always the potential for slavery and human trafficking to occur so we will regularly evaluate our supply chains using risk assessments. We will not tolerate slavery and human trafficking within our supply chains and if we identify such practices the Directors of Businesses Made & Exobyte Technologies Limited are committed to taking appropriate action.